Make enough for the week and take these delicious morsels with you for a pre- or post-workout snack.
In the mood for an afternoon snack or pre-workout pick-me-up? These clean protein bites will fill you with the right ingredients to sustain you for the afternoon and push you further in your workouts. Each recipe makes about 24 bites, so you can make them ahead of time and store them in your fridge for the week! Choose the flavor that matches your mood and get started!
- ¾ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well-combined.
2. With your hands, roll out the dough into 1-inch balls. Add a couple of drops of water if the consistency is too crumbly.
3. Take a bite now or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 2 cups almonds
- 8 dates
- 2 Tbsp. protein powder
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ tsp. salt
1. First, add the almonds into a food processor and pulse until you find your desired consistency—chunky or crumbly.
2. Place the dates, protein powder, cacao powder, and salt into the food processor and pulse until the dough starts to clump together.
3. With your hands, roll the dough into 1-inch balls.
4. Eat now or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 cup shredded coconut; set a aside a little extra for garnish
- ½ cup almonds
- 4 Tbsp. raw, local honey
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
1. Wash, zest, and juice 1 lemon.
2. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until well-combined.
3. With your hands, form into 1-inch balls.
4. Roll the balls in the set-aside coconut flakes for an extra touch of fancy.
5. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.