Take one or two of these healthy snacks with you on your busy day.
Everyone is busy. Whether you are a full-time mom, career person, or student conquering higher education classes, the hours in our day can fill up quickly. In our pursuit to have it all and do it all, we tend to neglect a critical part of life - our food. If the appeal of glowing lights from the drive-through windows is dwindling, we may still feel lost as to what snacks to pack when our stomachs start to growl.
1. Celery Sticks with Almond Butter Pouches
2. Baby Carrots
3. Homemade Trail Mix: golden raisins (with no added sugar), smokehouse almonds, cacao nibs, coconut chips, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts
4. Rx Bars (now at Trader Joes)
5. Organic Apples (apples are a part of the dirty dozen) with Almond Butter
8. Hard Boiled Egg: It takes about 13 minutes to boil a hard boiled egg, which makes meal prep easy. You can make a dozen eggs ahead of time and bring them with you wherever you go. They will take away that hunger growl instantly and won’t have you reaching for a more convenient, less healthy snack alternative.
9. Cucumber Slices with Lime and Salt
10. Dr. Axe Bone Broth Protein Shake: Simply mix with water or blend with greens for a superfood kick.