Snack on these delicious morels solo or pair them with your favorite dip!
Next time you pack your lunch for work, try replacing the usual potato or tortilla chips with these baked zucchini chips. Their light and crispy crunch will suffice solo, but you can also serve them with salsa, cheese, or hummus as a nutritious afternoon snack.
While the chips' ingredients and preparation are simple, their flavor profile is far from it. The nutritional yeast welcomes a non-dairy version of a "cheesy" twist that fills these crispy little morsels with massive flavor.
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
2. Thinly slice the zucchini and toss them in olive oil, salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast.
3. Spread the zucchini out onto a baking sheet and place into the oven for 25-30 minutes.
4. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then serve. Or, save the chips in an airtight bag for later use.